( العودة إلى غرفة الأخبار )
A better camera experience. And a new Tesla control feature. Get Nothing OS 1.1.0.
Phone (1) launched last week. And we already have some updates to share with you.
To give you a fast and smooth experience, we need to react just as fast. To your feedback. And keep improving the performance of your Phone (1).
So Nothing OS 1.1.0 is ready.
We prioritised refining the camera experience.
- We reduced noise to make low-light photos sharper and clearer.
- Low-light photos have improved dynamic range. That means greater contrasts between light and dark.
- We balanced colours across the main and ultra-wide sensors. So your shots are just as vibrant, no matter which camera you use.
- Improved image clarity of the ultra-wide camera.
- Glyph lighting is now available in Portrait Mode. Turn it on to make images brighter. Any time of day.
- Introducing the Tesla control feature. Turn on the A/C, unlock doors, check battery status and open the trunk. All from a tap in Quick Settings on your Phone (1). First, connect to your Tesla by going to Settings>Experimental features.
- Battery life goes further. We’ve optimised background apps so they don’t drain power when your Phone (1) is on standby.
- We heard your feedback from the Beta Launcher. And made the Search Bar on the home screen optional.
- More accurate Glyph Interface responsiveness.
- Phone (1) now has the latest Android security patch (last updated July 2022).
- We’ve fixed a lock-screen bug. The fingerprint unlock icon is now always visible.
- Open your Phone (1) even faster with improved Face Unlock speed.
To update the software and enjoy the first Nothing OS update, head to Settings>System Update in Phone (1).
Let us know what we can do to make your experience even smoother. We’re always listening.
The Nothing Team.